What to do if you have a complaint?

If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us:

If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service, a free and independent service for resolving disputes. You can find more information on their website or by calling them on 0800 0234567. Alternatively, you may be able to submit your complaint via the EU Online Dispute Resolution facility which offers out-of-court complaint and redress procedures.

You can find more information about how we handle complaints at: and under the heading “if you have a problem or want to complain”.

Are we covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)?

We are covered by the FSCS. You may be entitled to compensation from the FSCS if we cannot meet our obligations. This depends on the type of business and circumstances of the claim.

Insurance advising and arranging is covered for 90% of the claim with no upper limit. Further information about compensation scheme arrangements is available from the FSCS.

How to contact the FSCS

You can contact the FSCS by: